Indulge in your sweet cravings with the delightfully fun Graham Balls! With only two basic ingredients, these no-bake treats are incredibly quick, easy, and budget-friendly!
Easy no-bake Graham Balls
Graham balls are bite-sized dessert balls that became quite popular in the Philippines. They are basically made by combining graham cracker crumbs, all-purpose flour, and condensed milk. It is an affordable and easy-to-make dessert or snack that even kids can make.
I made this recipe even more budget-friendly by using only two ingredients: graham crumbs and sweetened thick creamer or kremdensada. You can add marshmallows or chocolate chips as fillings, or coat the scrumptious treats in nuts or candy sprinkles to make your graham balls more appetizing and fun. These no-bake dessert balls are soft, sweet, and super delicious!
More treats to try:
Ingredients in making Graham Balls
- Honey Grahams Crackers - sweet, honey-flavored flavor graham crackers crushed into fine powder. You can also buy crushed graham crackers; you will need about 2 cups.
- Sweetened thick creamer - is a 2-in-1 product that combines condensed milk and all-purpose cream. You can use Alaska Crema-Asada or Angel Kremdensada. If unavailable, you can substitute with the combination of 250 ml all-purpose cream and 150 ml sweetened condensed milk.
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)- helps balance out the sweetness and provides a subtle savory note to the treat.
- For coating - I used ground cashew, ground pistachio, desiccated coconut, cocoa powder, and confetti candy sprinkles for this recipe.
- Add the sweetened thick creamer gradually until the mixture forms a dough.
- If the mixture is too sticky, add crushed graham a tablespoon at a time until the correct consistency is achieved.
- You can chill the mixture for at least 10 minutes to firm it up a bit before rolling it into balls.
- Use a tablespoon measuring spoon or an ice cream scoop with a 1-inch diameter for uniform sizes.
- You can add fillings to your graham balls, such as mini marshmallows, M&Ms, Hershey's Kisses, ube jam, and dried fruits.
- Aside from the coatings used in this recipe, you can also roll these yummy dessert balls in graham cracker crumbs, almond slivers, powdered sugar, and melted chocolate.
Serving and Storing
Place chilled graham balls individually in mini cupcake liners and serve immediately or arrange them in a box for gifting or even for business.
To store the graham balls, place them in an airtight container and keep them in the refrigerator for up to a couple of weeks.
Graham Balls Recipe
- 1 pack honey graham crackers 210 grams
- 250 ml sweetened thick creamer Angel Kremdensada/ Alaska Crema Asada
- ¼ teaspoon salt optional
- Crushed or ground roasted peanuts or cashew
- crushed or ground pistachio
- desiccated coconut
- Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- candy sprinkles
- 1 pack honey graham crackersIn a food processor, process graham crackers into fine powder.
- 250 ml sweetened thick creamer, ¼ teaspoon saltIn a large bowl, combine crushed graham, salt and sweetened condensed creamer and mix well.
- Crushed or ground roasted peanuts or cashew, crushed or ground pistachio, desiccated coconut, Dutch-processed cocoa powder, candy sprinklesForm into 1 tablespoon balls and roll in preferred coating to fully coat.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
- Transfer to a serving dish to serve or place each on a small cup liners and arrange in a box to gift away.