- (Makes 5 big or 8 regular-size
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries (drained if from jar)
- Preheat oven at 350°F / 180°C. Line muffin tins or molds.
- As for myself, I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Combine and mix egg, oil and milk. Add sugar. Mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until all are completely moistened.
- Add the blueberries and fold several times with spatula.
- Fill in ¾ of muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You might also like these:
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Buttery, velvety and moist, this Red Velvet Cupcakes will be a sure winner this coming Valentine's and it is not all that difficult to make. Once you've tried these red velvet cupcakes, ...read more
Coconut Macaroons - Filipino Version
This is the Filipino version of coconut macaroons. I, of course, knew only of this version. But while surfing the net I realized that there are other kinds out there..hehe! ...read more
Cashew Caramel Bars
Try this easy and simple recipe for Cashew Caramel Bars that are loaded with cashew nuts. Inspired from Max's caramel bars. I got a request from a follower on my Facebook Page for ...read more
Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing