- (Makes 5 big or 8 regular-size
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries (drained if from jar)
- Preheat oven at 350°F / 180°C. Line muffin tins or molds.
- As for myself, I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Combine and mix egg, oil and milk. Add sugar. Mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until all are completely moistened.
- Add the blueberries and fold several times with spatula.
- Fill in ¾ of muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You might also like these:
Mamon is a Filipino mini chiffon cake that is a popular afternoon snack. Get this simple and easy recipe for that light, airy and fluffiest Mamon ever! Someone has requested for ...read more
Carrot Cake/ Cupcake Recipe
Looking for a Carrot Cake or cupcake Recipe? Here is one that makes a moist, dense, flavorful but not so sweet carrot cake or cupcakes that is simple and easy to ...read more
I so love this Puto Cheese recipe. So soft and fluffy and definitely better tasting than the Puto mix you buy in a box but equally easy to make. You ...read more
Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing