- (Makes 5 big or 8 regular-size
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries (drained if from jar)
- Preheat oven at 350°F / 180°C. Line muffin tins or molds.
- As for myself, I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Combine and mix egg, oil and milk. Add sugar. Mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until all are completely moistened.
- Add the blueberries and fold several times with spatula.
- Fill in ¾ of muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You might also like these:
Cashew Caramel Bars
Try this easy and simple recipe for Cashew Caramel Bars that are loaded with cashew nuts. Inspired from Max's caramel bars. I got a request from a follower on my Facebook Page for ...read more
Sturdy Cream Cheese Frosting
This Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe is perfect for Carrot Cakes, Banana Cakes, Hummingbird Cake and most cupcakes and cakes if you prefer to cut on the excessive sugar that other ...read more
Easy Brownie Recipe
Brownies??? Of course I love them, I could probably eat a whole box all by myself (if nobody would stop me...like my inner voice is doing right now after my ...read more
Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing