- (Makes 5 big or 8 regular-size
- 1½ cup Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries (drained if from jar)
- Preheat oven at 350°F / 180°C. Line muffin tins or molds.
- As for myself, I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Combine and mix egg, oil and milk. Add sugar. Mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until all are completely moistened.
- Add the blueberries and fold several times with spatula.
- Fill in ¾ of muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You might also like these:
Carrot Cake/ Cupcake Recipe
Looking for a Carrot Cake or cupcake Recipe? Here is one that makes a moist, dense, flavorful but not so sweet carrot cake or cupcakes that is simple and easy to ...read more
I so love this Puto Cheese recipe. So soft and fluffy and definitely better tasting than the Puto mix you buy in a box but equally easy to make. You ...read more
I have been craving for Ensaymada for some time now. That soft, sweet bread covered with butter and sugar then topped with lots of grated cheese. Ensaymada was adapted from ...read more
Easy Homemade Caesar Dressing