This easy recipe for Blueberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast or at tea time.
I specially love the smell of freshly baked blueberry muffins filling my kitchen..a great way to start a day…
Fresh blueberries will be great if available but the jarred or even frozen ones will also do well. I like to have my blueberry muffins still warm from the oven.
I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking. Less to clean afterwards.
Super Easy Blueberry Muffin
This easy to bake Blueberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast or at tea time.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 5 cupcakes
(Makes 5 big or 8 regular-size muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries (drained if from a jar)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C. Line muffin tins or molds.
- As for myself, I do not use muffin tins at all, I just double the muffin paper as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the shape while baking.
- Combine and mix egg, oil and milk. Add sugar. Mix well until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until all are completely moistened.
- Add the blueberries and fold several times with a spatula.
- Fill in 3/4 of muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You may use cake flour or all-purpose flour for this recipe.