This Banoffee Pie is so easy to make and no-bake pie is always one of my favorite desserts. It was done all under 30 minutes and that includes making the caramel sauce from scratch.
I prefer to use really ripe bananas because they are sweeter and brings more flavor. For the crust, I used butter cookies, crushed them and just added some cocoa powder and it is simply wonderful combined with bananas.
Easy Banoffee Pie
This easy Banoffee Pie is the easiest dessert I've made and no-bake pie is always one of my favorite. All done under 30 minutes including making caramel from scratch.Print Rate
- 10-12 butter cookies - - crushed
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients for crust in a bowl and mix until all parts are moistened. Try pressing a bit to the bottom of the bowl, it should stick and pack firmly, if not add a bit more oil. Transfer to a spring-form and spread evenly. Press crumbs until it is sticking firmly to the bottom of the springform.
- Spread half of the caramel sauce on top of the crust. Arrange the banana slices on top of it. Place in fridge for now.
- In a deep bowl, whip the all-purpose cream until firm peaks form. You can put it in a piping bag and use a big star tip, pipe the cream on top of the banana slices to make nice patterns. Alternatively, you may just spread the cream on top using spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle with some almond flakes and cocoa powder. Spoon the remaining caramel and drizzle over the cream.
This recipe is good for a 17cm or 7 inch spring-form round pan or 3 small pies using a dessert ring.
Easy Banoffee Pie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27g 42%
Saturated Fat 13g 65%
Cholesterol 50mg 17%
Sodium 336mg 14%
Potassium 185mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 40g 13%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 11.1%
Vitamin C 0.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe? Tell us how it went. Tag us at @foxyfolksy or leave a comment and rating below.