Whipped Coffee - Dalgona Coffee
A cold latte drink with sweet thick velvety foam created by whipping coffee powder, sugar, and hot water with iced milk as base.
Servings: 1 tall glass
- 2 tablespoons coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup milk - cold
- ice - optional
In a bowl, combine coffee powder, brown sugar, and hot water.
Using an electric mixer, whisk at medium to high speed for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture turns smooth and foamy and lighter in color.
Put ice cubes in a tall glass and pour in the milk. Scoop the whipped coffee on top of the milk.
Serve it with a long spoon to mix. You may also sprinkle some cocoa powder on top for added flavor.
- This recipe can be used for one tall glass or two smaller cups.
- If you do not like it too strong, just use 1 tablespoon of coffee powder, 2 tablespoon brown sugar, and 1 ½ tablespoon hot water.
- You can also try other flavors of mixed coffee, chocolate drink or matcha.
- Make more in a batch. Just multiple the amount with the number of drinks you plan to serve and do the whipping in just one go.
- You can refrigirate the whipped mixture to be used later on.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 708mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 0.5mg