Filipino Fruit Salad
Bring colors to your Christmas tables with this traditional Filipino fruit salad. Super easy and quick to make that is the perfect dessert this holiday season.
- 1 can (168ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream - chilled
- 1 can (822g) fruit cocktail - syrup drained
- 1 cup young coconut meat - shredded into strips
- 1 bottle (12oz) kaong/ sugar palm fruit (green) -rinsed and drained
- 1 bottle (12oz) nata de coco/coconut gel (red) -rinsed and drained
- ½ cup cheese (Eden or Velveeta) - cut into tiny cubes (optional)
In a large bowl or container with a lid, combine and mix the sweetened condensed milk and all-purpose cream.
Add the rest of the ingredients and give it a good toss until well combined.
Cover bowl with a cling wrap and chill for several hours before serving. May also be frozen.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.2mg