Indulge in this creamy Pasta Aligue, sauce made with aligue (crab paste), cream and lemon or kalamansi juice and sprinkled with parmesan cheese!
- 8 oz spaghetti noodle (or any pasta) - cooked according to package instructions
- ½ pound shrimps (or mixed seafoods) - shelled and deveined
- ½ cup aligue/crab fat - adjust as desired
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2 tablespoons kalamansi juice or lemon juice
- ½ cup all-purpose cream or heavy cream
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan (or hard cheese)
In a saucepan, heat oil in medium high then stir in the shrimps until cooked. Remove shrimps but leave the oil.
In the same pan, saute garlic and onion just until tender. Add the aligue (crab paste) and cream and stir to combine. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add the lemon or kalamansi juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss in the precooked pasta and mix well. Transfer to your serving dish. Top with shrimps and sprinkle with grated parmesan or hard cheese before serving.
Calories: 511kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 195mg | Sodium: 689mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 9.2mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 2.2mg