Mango Lassi (Mango Yogurt Smoothie)
Mango Lassi recipe, an Indian subcontinental drink that is basically a smoothie from ripe mangoes, yogurt and some spices.
- 1 big mango -(about ½ pound without pit) - peeled and chopped
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar - adjust as you like
- pinch salt
- ½ tablespoon fresh ginger - optional
Just put everything in a blender or mixer, pulse until smooth and creamy.
Transfer into glasses. Garnish with chopped pistachio or mint. Enjoy!
- The amount of sugar depends on how sweet the mangoes are and of course on you!
- You may also add some mint, a leaf or two, to be blended with the rest of ingredients.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 175mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 137mg