Easy as a pie! You can get your hands on one of these beautiful Pie dishes by joining this month’s giveaway…
- We will be drawing one (1) winner for the giveaway prize, 1 piece 9-inch Fluted-edge Pie Dish, but if this item is not available in the winner’s country, a comparative product of equal value will be sent. This giveaway is wholly supported by me and I did not receive any compensation for the product in this giveaway.
- This giveaway is open to residents of any country who are 18 years of age and above at the time of entry.
- This giveaway is available only to our loyal subscribers. To be able to join, you have to subscribe to Foxy Folksy’s newsletter by entering your email address in the sign-up box found at the at the right side of this page or through the pop-up or simply click here.
- At the end of the month of June 2018, all subscribers, old and new, will receive an email containing a link where they can easily enter the raffle thru Rafflecopter. The winner will be drawn on 3rd of July and will be notified thru an Email.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours after receiving the email notification and failing to do so automatically forfeits his/her claim on the prize and a new winner shall be randomly selected. Once confirmed the winner will be announced here.
- Foxy Folksy assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues.
Goodluck to all!!!
Updated July 6, 2018!
We’ve got a winner!
WAIT!!! There is more!
A treat for all existing and future subscribers!!!
As a thank you for all your continued support, we are giving away an E-book featuring the 25 Most Popular Recipes on Foxy Folksy since it started.
Additionally, we are also giving away printable recipe cards of all the recipes included in this E-book that you might want to print, size US Letter (8.5×11 inches).
This is only the beginning…you can expect more in the future so you may want to print and collect them now!!!
To ensure you will not miss any future post and announcements due to a spam filter, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or “safe-senders” list.