You’ve just got to try this no-churn Berry Cheesecake Ice cream! So creamy and delicious with fresh berries!This Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream is not only beautiful, it also has a lovely creamy texture from the cream cheese and refreshing tangy flavor from the lemon and fresh berries. This is just what you need to cool you down this summer! And it is no hassle at all to make. Believe it or not, I was able to make this dessert all under 15 minutes! It was the freezing/waiting time that I find almost unbearable. 😜 But if you can not wait that long, you can also already enjoy it just chilled.
This is actually the second Cheesecake Ice cream recipe in this blog. The first one was the Cheesecake Ice Cream with Sour Cherries which I made two years ago. Also very yummy. I just love the combination of sweet and tangy. I am not a fan of overly sweet dessert so if you are like me, then you definitely should give this a go!
You do not have to use all the kinds of berries I used in this recipe, however, I would highly recommend at least using raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. You can, of course, add as many varieties as you like or whatever is in season.
- 300 grams whipping cream or all-purpose cream
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup butter biscuits or graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup small strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- red currant - optional
- In a bowl using a mixer, whip cream at high speed until stiff. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, whip together the cream cheese, condensed milk, and lemon juice until it becomes light and smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Pour a third of the mixture into a freezer-safe container. Add some crushed biscuits and some of the assorted berries. Repeat layering until all the mixture, biscuits and berries are used.
- Cover the container with the lid or aluminum foil and place in the freezer for a least 6 hours. Bring it out of the freezer and at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
You might also like these:
Peach Mango Pocket Pies
Wake up to a brighter morning with these delicious Peach-Mango Pocket Pies. This is the easy version using ready-made puff pastry sheets. Peach-Mango Pocket Pies or simply peach mango pie is ...read more
Two of the most loved Filipino dessert in one! Puto Flan (or Leche Puto) is a combo of Leche Flan and Puto! Get this easy recipe and try it now! I've ...read more
Lemon Torte (inspired from Purple Oven's)
This is a new favorite! King, my soon-to-be brother-in-law, brought us a delicious Lemon Torte/Cake for our Media Noche (New Year's Eve feast). He got it from Purple Oven, a ...read more