Try this 10-minute beef stir-fry with oyster sauce and pak choi. So simple yet savory dish for those always on the go!Sharing with you our last night’s dinner! This Beef Stir-fry with oyster sauce and Pak Choi is a definitely a life saver! Specially when you got caught up in Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter and forgot all about making plans for dinner and then you realize you only have 15 minutes left before hubby comes home from work!
So, I ransacked our fridge and this is the result! Actually I only needed less than 10 minutes to assemble this but I had to take the photos for this post!
This is also great because Armin (and I *sometimes*) thinks it is better not to have so much carbs for dinner, staying fit and trying to lose weight (still). The rice on pic was leftover from lunch and I just thought it would be nice for the setup. But this dish definitely goes well with steaming hot rice!
- Boil water in a pot or deep pan. Blanch the pak choi in the boiling water just until half-cooked. Remove from water and arrange on a serving dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef strips and turn heat to high. Cook while continuously stirring for 5 minutes or just until all sides are no longer pink.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and transfer beef with sauce on top of pak choi.
- Serve with steaming hot rice.
You might also like these:
Crustless Mini Broccoli Quiche
Don't they just look nice and appetizing? Good news is they are quick and easy to make and really healthy too! I usually make these when Armin is having his diet. ...read more
Wurstsalat (Sausage Salad)
I've been writing about a lot of Filipino food in this blog and Armin was asking when will I write anything about German food?! He is right, I have been a ...read more
Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
I like the combination of beef and broccoli, I think they really go well together. The problem with beef though is that they could get hard, dry and tough sometimes. ...read more
Filipino Spanish Bread Recipe